2015 NFL Mock Draft 7.0:
1. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Jameis Winston QB, Florida State
Tampa Bay can land their franchise QB in the first round then add to the O-Line and D-Line in rounds 2 and 3. Winston seems to be locked in at #1 right now but Mariota has to be in the discussion.
2. Tennessee Titans: Leonard Williams DE/DT, USC
If the Titans feel they are set with Zach Mettenberger at QB they can take the top rated 5 technique or outside linebacker to build up the defense. Maybe this is an epic bluff and they actually love Mariota, similar to the Jags and Bortles last year.
3. Jacksonville Jaguars: Dante Fowler, Jr. DE/OLB, Florida
A defensive lineman or LEO linebacker to attack the QB makes the most sense with the 3rd overall pick. O-Line can be addressed after the first round. The Jags are in a great position to demand a king’s ransom for a team trying to trade up for Mariota. Will they go safe (Fowler) or upside (Gregory/Beasley)?
4. Oakland Raiders: Kevin White WR, West Virginia
Having a franchise QB with Carr in place makes life a lot easier. The #1 WR (Cooper or White) on their board or a D-Lineman to pair with stud LB Khalil Mack makes perfect sense. The Raiders are another trade down candidate for a team desperate for a QB.
5. Washington Redskins: Randy Gregory DE/OLB, Nebraska
A bookend right tackle to pair with LT Williams, an outside linebacker/defensive tackle or the top safety in the draft all work with the 5th pick. CB is a need but not with the 5th pick.
6. New York Jets: Marcus Mariota QB, Oregon
The Jets may have one of the two franchise QB’s fall to them at 6, run don’t walk that card up to the podium if that happens. The other option would be the top rated pass rushing outside linebacker. CB is a huge need but not at #6. The trade for WR Brandon Marshall eliminates WR as a need; I think it’s a great risk to take for a 5th round pick.
7. Chicago Bears: Danny Shelton NT/DT, Washington
The Bears need to add talent to the defense and players that fit their new 3-4 scheme; DE, DT, OLB, another corner and a safety. Now add WR as a need after the Brandon Marshall trade.
8. Atlanta Falcons: Shane Ray DE/OLB, Missouri
Addressing the pass rush has to be the #1 priority in round 1. Another O-Lineman would make sense here but rounds 2-4 seems more likely. I’ve seen some mocks with a WR here; I just don’t think it will happen.
9. New York Giants: Vic Beasley DE/OLB, Clemson
The Giants need one more O-Lineman to solidify the line; they should also look at the top rated pass rusher even with the return of JPP. Safety could be a big need depending on Free Agency and a future middle linebacker would look good in round 2/3. The GMen always take the top rated player on their board and that could actually be a WR here in round one with either Amari Cooper or Kevin White. If it is O-Line I would bet on La’el Collins over Scherff or Peat. I still like DE/OLB Bud Dupree here if the top four Edge rushers fly off the board.
10. St. Louis Rams: La’el Collins OT/OG, LSU
Maybe one of the two QB’s fall to 10, if not, adding to the O-Line or a WR/CB makes sense. The Rams really have a good roster but desperately need a QB to compete.
11. Minnesota Vikings: Amari Cooper WR, Alabama
O-Line may be the biggest need with the regression of LT Matt Kalil but the idea of reuniting Bridgewater with college teammate WR DeVante Parker or picking High School teammate Amari Cooper may be too good to pass up. CB seems to be the other option.
12. Cleveland Browns: DeVante Parker WR, Louisville
The Browns need a #1 WR and then another WR and possibly TE depending on Free Agency. Interior D-Line and linebackers should be addressed also, along with a Right Tackle. They can’t draft DGB so they have to hope one of the top 3 WR’s falls to 12 or they may have to reach at 19.
13. New Orleans Saints: Trae Waynes CB, Michigan State
Look for a pass rushing OLB, CB/S and O-Line. Building the defense should be the priority in the draft.
14. Miami Dolphins: Shaq Thompson LB, Washington
LB, O-Line, another corner and possibly a deep threat WR depending on Mike Wallace. Signing Suh eliminates interior D-Line as a need area.
15. San Francisco 49ers: Dorial Green-Beckham WR, Oklahoma
WR’s, CB’s along with youth on both the D-Line and O-Line.
16. Houston Texans: Marcus Peters CB, Washington
Corner/Safety, Inside Linebacker, O-Line and WR are all need areas. A Franchise QB is needed but after the top two guys come off the board, I don’t see one in this year’s draft.
17. San Diego Chargers: Andrus Peat OT, Stanford
Continue building up the O-Line, D-Line and Linebacker’s. Depending on free agency, RB and CB’s could be needed. OG Orlando Franklin is a great signing.
18. Kansas City Chiefs: Jaelen Strong WR, Arizona State
A #1 WR has to be the addressed due to the fact that the Chiefs had no TD’s from their current WR’s. O-Line and the secondary should also be addressed.
19. Cleveland Browns (via Buffalo): Malcom Brown NT/DT, Texas
Their second first round pick (From the Bills) will depend on what they do at pick #12, I expect a WR with one of these picks even if they have to reach here.
20. Philadelphia Eagles: Jalen Collins CB, LSU
Maybe they make a big move and trade up for QB Marcus Mariota, if not; Philly will look to bolster the secondary with CB’s and a Safety. Later on RB/WR/OLB/OL can be addressed.
21. Cincinnati Bengals: Alvin “Bud” Dupree DE/OLB, Kentucky
A pass rushing DE/LB, another young CB and O-Line look to be the main need areas. An impact DT to pair with Geno Atkins is in play here too.
22. Pittsburgh Steelers: Landon Collins SS, Alabama
The Steelers really need to attack the secondary with several CB’s and a Safety. LB should also be addressed.
23. Detroit Lions: Eddie Goldman DT/DE, Florida State
With Suh leaving via Free Agency, DT has to be the top need. Another CB/WR/RB and O-Line would fit as well.
24. Arizona Cardinals: Todd Gurley RB, Georgia
Arizona could be in position to draft the top RB prospect. OLB and ILB’s are the areas it sounds like the Cards will focus on.
25. Carolina Panthers: Brandon Scherff OT/OG, Iowa
This is the year to fix the O-Line; at least two picks are needed to bolster the line. A #2 WR, a DE and one more CB are also needs.
26. Baltimore Ravens: Melvin Gordon RB, Wisconsin
CB’s and WR’s are the top needs but a first round RB makes sense if Justin Forsett leaves via Free Agency.
27. Dallas Cowboys: Arik Armstead DE/DT, Oregon
Another pass rushing DE, DT and CB’s look to be the top need areas. If a top RB is sitting here, it could present the best value.
28. Denver Broncos: Jordan Phillips DT, Oklahoma
A lot will depend on Free Agency (TE/WR/DT); if everyone comes back they can add to the O-Line, DT and Inside Linebacker.
29. Indianapolis Colts: T.J. Clemmings OT, Pittsburgh
O-Line will always be important when you have the best young QB in the game. The Colts also need to address their run defense with a DE/DT/LB. It sounds like they might be picking a RB early to take pressure off the passing game.
30. Green Bay Packers: Benardick McKinley ILB, Mississippi State
Inside linebacker and Interior D-Line look like the top needs. Free Agency will dictate whether the O-Line needs to be addressed.
31. Seattle Seahawks: Breshad Perriman WR, UCF
A difference maker at WR or TE would look good in the first round. Interior D-Line and CB’s look to be in play. RB Todd Gurley would be an absolute steal here.
32. New England Patriots: Devin Funchess WR/TE, Michigan
A true #1 WR would be perfect or they could land the #1 TE prospect to pair with Gronk. O-Line and Interior D-Line are needs and even with all the RB’s on the roster a top RB at the end of round 1 would open the field up for Brady. With that said, they will probably trade down and we all know it.
33. Tennessee Titans: Eli Harold DE/OLB, Virginia
34. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Ereck Flowers OT, Miami
35. Oakland Raiders: Preston Smith DE Mississippi State
36. Jacksonville Jaguars: D.J Humphries OT, Florida
37. New York Jets: Kevin Johnson CB, Wake Forest
38. Washington Redskins: Jake Fisher OT, Oregon
39. Chicago Bears: Owamagbe Odighizuwa DE/OLB, UCLA
40. New York Giants: A.J. Cann OG, South Carolina
41. St. Louis Rams: Brett Hundley QB, UCLA
42. Atlanta Falcons: Maxx Williams TE, Minnesota
43. Cleveland Browns: Danielle Hunter OLB/DE, LSU
44. New Orleans Saints: Markus Golden DE/OLB, Missouri
45. Minnesota Vikings: Cedric Ogbuehi OT, Texas A&M
46. San Francisco 49ers: P.J. Williams CB, Florida State
47. Miami Dolphins: Sammie Coates WR, Auburn
48. San Diego Chargers: Duke Johnson RB, Miami
49. Kansas City Chiefs: Denzel Perryman ILB, Miami
50. Buffalo Bills: Bryce Petty QB, Baylor
51. Houston Texans: Devin Smith WR Ohio State
52. Philadelphia Eagles: Byron Jones CB/S, UCONN
53. Cincinnati Bengals: Carl Davis DT, Iowa
54. Detroit Lions: Cameron Erving OC/OT, Florida State
55. Arizona Cardinals: Eric Kendricks ILB, UCLA
56. Pittsburgh Steelers: Quinten Rollins CB, Miami (OH)
57. Carolina Panthers: Nelson Agholor WR, USC
58. Baltimore Ravens: Ronald Darby CB, Florida State
59. Denver Broncos: Paul Dawson ILB, TCU
60. Dallas Cowboys: Tevin Coleman RB, Indiana
61. Indianapolis Colts: Lorenzo Mauldin DE/OLB, Louisville
62. Green Bay Packers: Michael Bennett DT, Ohio State
63. Seattle Seahawks: Alex Carter CB, Stanford
64. New England Patriots: Grady Jarrett DT, Clemson
65. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Nate Orchard DE, Utah
66. Tennessee Titans: Jeremiah Poutasi OT/OG, Utah
67. Jacksonville Jaguars: Clive Walford- TE- Miami
68. Oakland Raiders: Josue Matias OG, Florida State
69. Washington Redskins: Gerod Holliman FS, Louisville
70. New York Jets: Steven Nelson CB, Oregon State
71. Chicago Bears: Phillip Dorsett WR, Miami
72. St. Louis Rams: Rashad Greene WR, Florida State
73. Atlanta Falcons: Jay Ajayi RB, Boise State
74. New York Giants: Stephone Anthony ILB, Clemson
75. New Orleans Saints: Derron Smith FS, Fresno State
76. Minnesota Vikings: Ameer Abdullah RB, Nebraska
77. Cleveland Browns: Ty Sambrailo OT, Colorado State
78. Miami Dolphins: Tre Jackson OG, Florida State
79. San Francisco 49ers: Laken Tomlinson OG, Duke
80. Kansas City Chiefs: Henry Anderson DE/DT, Stanford
81. Buffalo Bills: Rob Havenstein OT, Wisconsin
82. Houston Texans: Donovan Smith OT, Penn St.
83. San Diego Chargers: Reese Dismukes C, Auburn
84. Philadelphia Eagles: David Cobb RB, Minnesota
85. Cincinnati Bengals: Jacoby Glenn CB, UCF
86. Arizona Cardinals: Arie Kouandjio G, Alabama
87. Pittsburgh Steelers: Max Valles OLB, Virginia
88. Detroit Lions: Senquez Golson CB, Ole Miss
89. Carolina Panthers: Trey Flowers DE, Arkansas
90. Baltimore Ravens: Josh Harper WR, Fresno State
91. Dallas Cowboys: Ifo Ekpre-Olomu CB, Oregon
92. Denver Broncos: Shaquille Mason, G, Georgia Tech
93. Indianapolis Colts: Doran Grant, CB, Ohio State
94. Green Bay Packers: Chris Hackett SS, TCU
95. Seattle Seahawks: Cody Prewitt FS, Ole Miss
96. New England Patriots: TJ Yeldon RB, Alabama
97. Tennessee Titans - Justin Hardy WR, East Carolina
98. New England Patriots (TB) - Ali Marpet OG, Hobart
99. Oakland Raiders - Ellis McCarthy DT, UCLA
100. Jacksonville Jaguars - Tre McBride WR, William & Mary
101. New York Jets - Hau’oli Kikaha DE/OLB, Washington
102. Washington Redskins – Lorenzo Doss CB, Tulane
103. Chicago Bears - Darryl Williams OT, Oklahoma
104. Atlanta Falcons - Sean Hickey OG/T, Syracuse
105. New York Giants - Eric Rowe CB/FS, Utah
106. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (St. Louis) - D'joun Smith CB, Florida Atlantic
107. Minnesota Vikings - Charles Gaines CB, Louisville
108. Cleveland Browns - Garrett Grayson QB, Colorado State
109. New Orleans Saints - Kwon Alexander LB, LSU
110. Philadelphia Eagles (San Francisco) - Tyrus Thompson OT, Oklahoma
111. Miami Dolphins - Josh Shaw CB/FS, USC
112. Cleveland Browns (Buffalo) - Jamison Crowder WR, Duke
113. Houston Texans - James Sample SS, Louisville
114. San Diego Chargers - Lynden Trail DE/OLB, Norfolk St.
115. Kansas City Chiefs - Hroniss Grasu C, Oregon
116. Philadelphia Eagles - Geneo Grissom DE/OLB, Oklahoma
117. Cincinnati Bengals - Austin Shepherd OT, Alabama
118. Pittsburgh Steelers – Jeff Heuerman TE, Ohio State
119. Detroit Lions - Jake Ryan ILB, Michigan
120. Arizona Cardinals - Quandre Diggs, CB, Texas
121. Carolina Panthers - Corey Robinson OT, South Carolina
122. Baltimore Ravens - Anthony Harris SS, Virginia
123. San Francisco 49ers (Broncos) - Gabe Wright DT, Auburn
124. Dallas Cowboys - Darius Philon DT, Arkansas
125. Indianapolis Colts - Ty Montgomery WR/RB, Stanford
126. Green Bay Packers - Za’Darius Smith DE, Kentucky
127. Seattle Seahawks - Robert Myers OG, Tennessee State
128. New England Patriots - Jaquiski Tartt SS, Samford
129. Minnesota Vikings (via Bills/Bucs) - Damarious Randall FS, Arizona State
130. Tennessee Titans - Ladarius Gunter CB, Miami
131. Jacksonville Jaguars - Anthony Chickillo DE, Miami (Fla.)
132. Oakland Raiders - Andy Gallik C, Boston College
133. Washington Redskins - Christian Covington DE/DT, Rice
134. Chicago Bears (via Jets) - Zach Hodges OLB, Harvard
135. Denver Broncos - B.J. Finney C, Kansas State
136. New York Giants - Jesse James TE, Penn State
137. St. Louis Rams - Hayes Pullard ILB, USC
138. Atlanta Falcons - Obum Gwacham, DE/OLB, Oregon State
139. Cleveland Browns - Wayne Lyons CB, Stanford
140. New Orleans Saints - Jarvis Harrison OG, Texas A&M
141. Minnesota Vikings - Andrew Donnal OT/G, Iowa
142. Miami Dolphins - David Johnson RB, Northern Iowa
143. San Francisco 49ers - Tyler Lockett WR, Kansas St
144. Houston Texans - Jeremy Langford RB, Michigan State
145. San Diego Chargers - Xavier Williams DT, Northern Iowa
146. Kansas City Chiefs - Durrel Eskridge FS, Syracuse
147. Buffalo Bills - Ramik Wilson ILB, Georgia
148. Philadelphia Eagles - Bryan Bennett QB, Southeastern Louisiana
149. Cincinnati Bengals - Jordan Richards SS, Stanford
150. Detroit Lions - Mike Davis RB, South Carolina
151. Arizona Cardinals - Tony Washington DE/OLB, Oregon
152. Pittsburgh Steelers - Tony Lippett WR, Michigan State
153. Carolina Panthers - Blake Bell TE, Oklahoma
154. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Corey Crawford DE Clemson
155. Dallas Cowboys - Ben Koyack TE, Notre Dame
156. Denver Broncos - Nick O’Leary TE, Florida State
157. Indianapolis Colts - Buck Allen RB, USC
158. Green Bay Packers - Nick Marshall CB Auburn
159. Seattle Seahawks - Malcolm Brown RB, Texas
160. New England Patriots –Max Garcia C, Florida
161. Tennessee Titans - Imoan Claiborne CB, Northwestern St
162. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Mitch Morse OT, Missouri
163. Oakland Raiders - Chris Conley WR, Georgia
164. Jacksonville Jaguars - Ray Drew DT, Georgia
165. New York Jets - J.R. Tavai OLB, USC
166. Washington Redskins - Devante Davis WR, UNLV
167. Chicago Bears - Kenny Bell WR, Nebraska
168. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Davis Tull OLB, Chattanooga
169. Atlanta Falcons - Deshazor Everett CB, Texas A&M
170. New York Giants - DeAndre Smelter WR, Georgia Tech
171. New Orleans Saints - Stefon Diggs WR, Maryland
172. Buffalo Bills (via Vikings) - Jamon Brown OT, Louisville
173. Cleveland Browns - Nick Boyle TE, Delaware
174. San Francisco 49ers - Rakeem Nunez-Roches DT, Southern Miss
175. Miami Dolphins - Mike Hull ILB, Penn State
176. San Diego Chargers - Vince Mayle WR, Washington State
177. Kansas City Chiefs - Tyler Kroft TE, Rutgers
178. Buffalo Bills - Wes Saxton TE, South Alabama
179. Houston Texans - Sean Mannion QB, Oregon St
180. Philadelphia Eagles - Deontay Greenberry WR, Houston
181. Cincinnati Bengals - Jeff Luc ILB, Cincinnati
182. Arizona Cardinals - Jamil Douglas OG, Arizona State
183. Pittsburgh Steelers - Jon Feliciano OG, Miami (Fla.)
184. Detroit Lions - Matt Jones RB Florida
185. Carolina Panthers - Martell Spraight OLB, Arkansas
186. Cleveland Browns - Cedric Reed DE Texas
187. Denver Broncos - Kevin White CB, TCU
188. Baltimore Ravens - JaCorey Shepherd CB, Kansas
189. Indianapolis Colts - Ben Heeney ILB, Kansas
190. Green Bay Packers - Jordan Hicks ILB, Texas
191. Indianapolis Colts - Louis Trinca-Pasat DT, Iowa
192. New England Patriots - Randall Telfer TE, USC
193. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Deion Barnes DE, Penn State
194. Tennessee Titans - Taiwan Jones ILB, Michigan State
195. Jacksonville Jaguars - Marcus Hardison DT, Arizona State
196. Oakland Raiders - Karlos Williams RB, Florida State
197. Washington Redskins - Michael Orakpo OLB, Texas State
198. New York Jets - Terrance Plummer ILB, UCF
199. Chicago Bears - Brandon Bridge QB, South Alabama
200. Atlanta Falcons - Tyeler Davison, DT, Fresno State
201. New York Giants - Josh Robinson RB, Mississippi State
202. St. Louis Rams - Ben Beckwith OG Mississippi State
203. Minnesota Vikings - Shaquille Riddick DE, West Virginia
204. Cleveland Browns - Kurtis Drummond FS, Michigan State
205. New Orleans Saints - Brett Boyko OT, UNLV
206. Baltimore Ravens - George Farmer WR, USC
207. Miami Dolphins - Cam Thomas CB, Western Kentucky
208. Kansas City Chiefs - Dezmin Lewis WR, Central Arkansas
209. Buffalo Bills - Frank Clark DE Michigan
210. Houston Texans - Chris Harper WR, Cal
211. Dallas Cowboys - Bo Wallace QB, Ole Miss
212. Carolina Panthers (via Eagles) - Antwan Goodley WR, Baylor
213. Cincinnati Bengals - Ryan Russell DE, Purdue
214. Pittsburgh Steelers - Terrance Magee RB, LSU
215. Detroit Lions - Titus Davis WR, Central Michigan
216. Arizona Cardinals - Blake Sims QB, Alabama
217. Carolina Panthers - Marcus Murphy RB, Missouri
218. Dallas Cowboys - Adrian Amos SS, Penn St.
219. Indianapolis Colts –Ibraheim Campbell SS, Northwestern
220. New York Giants – Leterrius Walton DT, Central Michigan
221. San Francisco 49ers – E.J. Bibbs TE, Iowa State
222. Green Bay Packers – Tayo Fabuluje OT, TCU
223. Seattle Seahawks – Xzavier Dickson OLB, Alabama
224. Atlanta Falcons (via Rams/Pats) - Rannell Hall WR, UCF