2015 NFL Mock Draft 8.0:
1. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Jameis Winston QB, Florida State
Tampa Bay can land their franchise QB in the first round then add to the O-Line and D-Line in rounds 2 and 3. Jameis Winston (similar to Ben Roethlisberger) seems to be locked in at #1 right now but Marcus Mariota has to be in the discussion. The Bucs have released all their big ticket free agents from last year so building through the draft is even more crucial now with their lack of depth.
2. Tennessee Titans: Leonard Williams DE/DT, USC
If the Titans feel they are set with Zach Mettenberger at QB they can take the top rated 5 technique (Leonard Williams) to build up the defense. With OLB’s Morgan and Orakpo on board, it takes OLB out of the first round discussion. Maybe this is an epic bluff and they actually love Mariota, similar to the Jags and Bortles last year. A trade down with the Jets/Rams/Eagles makes sense if they can get a future #1 and 2nd this year. *Signed OLB Brian Orakpo, re-signed OLB Derrick Morgan.
3. Jacksonville Jaguars: Dante Fowler, Jr. DE/OLB, Florida
An Edge rusher or LEO linebacker to attack the QB makes the most sense with the 3rd overall pick. O-Line can be addressed after the first round. The Jags are in a great position to demand a king’s ransom for a team trying to trade up for Mariota. Will they go safe (Fowler) or upside (Gregory/Beasley)? The Jags have upgraded their interior D-Line and signed a huge weapon on offense with TE Julius Thomas.
4. Oakland Raiders: Amari Cooper WR, Alabama
Having a franchise QB with Carr in place makes life a lot easier. The #1 WR (Cooper or White) on their board or a D-Lineman (Leonard Williams) to pair with stud LB Khalil Mack makes perfect sense. The Raiders are another trade down candidate for a team desperate for a QB.
5. Washington Redskins: Vic Beasley DE/OLB, Clemson
A Right Tackle to pair with LT Trent Williams, an outside linebacker or the top safety in the draft all work with the 5th pick. CB is a need but not with the 5th pick. Free agency has improved NT, CB and Safety so it looks like OLB or trade down for a team that wants Marcus Mariota. Some rumors that they will take QB Marcus Mariota here at 5.
6. New York Jets: Marcus Mariota QB, Oregon
The Jets may have one of the two franchise QB’s fall to them at 6, run don’t walk that card up to the podium if that happens. Or they can trade up a few spots if a team looks to jump them for Mariota. The other option would be the top rated pass rushing outside linebacker. CB is no longer a need with the free agent signings of Revis, Cromartie and Buster Skrine. The trade for WR Brandon Marshall eliminates WR as a need; I think it’s a great risk to take for a 5th round pick while also getting a 7th round pick back. Picking up Guard James Carpenter is another great signing.
7. Chicago Bears: Danny Shelton NT/DT, Washington
The Bears need to add talent to the defense and players that fit their new 3-4 scheme; DE, NT, OLB, another corner and a safety. Now add WR as a need after the Brandon Marshall trade. *Free Agency has filled needs at OLB and FS.
8. Atlanta Falcons: Shane Ray DE/OLB, Missouri
Addressing the pass rush has to be the #1 priority in round 1 even though they have done a great job attacking that area in free agency. Another O-Lineman would make sense here but rounds 2-4 seems more likely. Running Back, TE and another CB seem to be on the radar after round one.
9. New York Giants: Randy Gregory DE/OLB, Nebraska
The Giants need one more O-Lineman to solidify the line; they should also look at the top rated pass rusher even with the return of JPP. Safety (Landon Collins) is a big need after missing out in Free Agency and a future middle linebacker would look good in round 2 or 3. The GMen always take the top rated player on their board and that could actually be a WR here in round one with Amari Cooper, Kevin White or DeVante Parker. If it is O-Line I would bet on La’el Collins over Scherff or Peat. I still like DE/OLB Bud Dupree here if the top four Edge rushers fly off the board. GM Jerry Reese has consistently said he will look at a playmaker (WR/DE) at the top of the draft rather than interior O-Line.
10. St. Louis Rams: Kevin White WR, West Virginia
Adding to the O-Line or a WR/CB makes sense. The Rams really have a good roster and now have QB Nick Foles to compete in the west. *Some rumors that they might trade up for QB Marcus Mariota. *Added DT Nick Fairley to an already stacked D-Line.
11. Minnesota Vikings: La’el Collins OT/OG, LSU
O-Line may be the biggest need with the regression of LT Matt Kalil along with another CB, Safety and Inside linebacker. I thought the idea of reuniting Bridgewater with college teammate WR DeVante Parker or picking High School teammate Amari Cooper was a lock here but the trade for WR Mike Wallace seems to take them out of the mix for a 1st round WR.
12. Cleveland Browns: DeVante Parker WR, Louisville
The Browns need a #1 WR, even with the signing of Dwayne Bowe, and a TE to replace Jordan Cameron. Interior D-Line and linebackers should be addressed also, along with a Right Tackle. They can’t draft DGB so they have to hope one of the top 3 WR’s falls to 12 or they may have to reach at 19. If they don’t trade up for Mariota this pick should be a WR or NT.
13. New Orleans Saints: Alvin “Bud” Dupree DE/OLB, Kentucky
Well, it appears the saints are in full rebuild mode, so all positions are up for grabs in the draft. Look for a pass rushing OLB, CB/S, O-Line and TE. They have loaded up on draft picks and with the trades of Jimmy Graham/Kenny Stills and Ben Grubbs.
14. Miami Dolphins: Trae Waynes CB, Michigan State
LB, O-Line, another corner and possibly a big RB would work here. Signing Suh eliminates interior D-Line as a need area. Kenny Stills will replace Mike Wallace so WR is not really a need; signing TE Jordan Cameron is a great pickup to open up the whole field for Ryan Tannehill.
15. San Francisco 49ers: Brandon Scherff OT/OG, Iowa
WR’s, CB’s along with youth on both the D-Line/O-Line and now Inside Linebacker are need areas. WR Torrey Smith is set to be the deep threat. They need to replace OG Iupati and with Chris Borland and Patrick Willis retiring, ILB is now a need. I really like the idea of WR Dorial Green-Beckham here or DE/DT Arik Armstead but I’m switching to O-Line for now.
16. Houston Texans: Marcus Peters CB, Washington
Corner, Inside Linebacker, WR and O-Line are the top need areas. A Franchise QB is needed but after the top two guys come off the board, I don’t see one in this year’s draft and Brian Hoyer/Ryan Mallet seem to be the way the Texans want to go. *Signing Safety Rahim Moore could take Safety Landon Collins out of the 1st round discussion. Cecil Shorts and Vince Wilfork are great low cost signings.
17. San Diego Chargers: Andrus Peat OT, Stanford
Continue building up the O-Line, D-Line and Linebacker’s. RB and CB’s are needed. OG Orlando Franklin is a great signing and could take O-Line out of first round discussion and move Todd Gurley or Melvin Gordon to the top of the draft board.
18. Kansas City Chiefs: Dorial Green-Beckham WR, Oklahoma
Even with the signing of WR Jeremy Maclin; more WR’s are needed due to the fact that the Chiefs had no TD’s from their WR’s last year. O-Line, secondary, inside linebackers should also be addressed. *Traded for and extended Guard Ben Grubbs.
19. Cleveland Browns (Buffalo): Malcom Brown NT/DT, Texas
Their second first round pick (From the Bills) will depend on what they do at pick #12, I expect a WR with one of these picks even if they have to reach here.
20. Philadelphia Eagles: Landon Collins SS, Alabama
Maybe they make a big move and trade up for QB Marcus Mariota, if not; Philly will look to add WR/OLB/OL and secondary even with the free agency moves. We can cross RB off as a need now too. *Eagles acquire QB Sam Bradford, 2015 5th-round pick, 2016 3rd/4th-round pick from Rams for QB Nick Foles, 2015 4th-round pick, 2016 2nd-round pick. Yeah, I don’t get it either.
21. Cincinnati Bengals: Arik Armstead DE/DT, Oregon
A pass rushing DE/LB, another young CB and O-Line look to be the main need areas. An impact DT to pair with Geno Atkins is in play here too. Bringing back DE Michael Johnson is a low risk, high reward signing.
22. Pittsburgh Steelers: Jalen Collins CB, LSU
The Steelers really need to attack the secondary with several CB’s and a Safety. A pass rushing OLB should also be addressed with Jarvis Jones not living up to his draft status yet and the loss of Jason Worilds.
23. Detroit Lions: Eddie Goldman DT/DE, Florida State
The Lions replace Suh with Haloti Ngata from the Ravens for a 4th and 5th round pick, which is a great move. Another CB/WR/RB and O-Line would fit as well. The Lions must know something about Nick Fairley after letting him go to the Rams for only 1 year/5 million.
24. Arizona Cardinals: Eric Kendricks ILB, UCLA
Arizona could be in position to draft the top RB prospect (Gurley/Gordon). OLB and ILB’s are the areas it sounds like the Cards will focus on. Signing OG Mike Iupati is one of the best pick-ups of the offseason and ILB Sean Weatherspoon is a great upside signing.
25. Carolina Panthers: D.J Humphries OT, Florida
This is the year to fix the O-Line; at least two picks are needed to bolster the line. A #2 WR, a DE and one more CB are also needs. Signing Michael Oher does not change anything with regards to upgrading the O-Line. Florida left tackle D.J Humphries has been linked to the Panthers.
26. Baltimore Ravens: Todd Gurley RB, Georgia
CB’s and WR’s are the top needs but a first round RB makes sense even with the resigning of Justin Forsett. Teams always cherry pick from the Ravens Free Agents but Baltimore always seems to know their players true values.
27. Dallas Cowboys: Melvin Gordon RB, Wisconsin
Another pass rushing DE, DT and CB’s look to be the top need areas. If a top RB is sitting here, it could present the best value, especially with the departure of RB DeMarco Murray. I don’t think the signing of RB Darren McFadden takes them out of the running for a RB in the first 3 rounds. *DE Greg Hardy takes away the need for a pass rusher in the first few rounds, unless a suspension comes down early.
28. Denver Broncos: Cameron Erving OC/OT, Florida State
They can add to the O-Line, Interior D-Line, Inside Linebacker and a TE to replace Julius Thomas even though they signed Owen Daniels and brought back Virgil Green. Center and Guard are the important positions on the O-Line.
29. Indianapolis Colts: T.J. Clemmings OT, Pittsburgh
O-Line will always be important when you have the best young QB in the game. The Colts also need to address their run defense with a DE/DT/LB. Signing RB Frank Gore and WR Andre Johnson takes away needs in the first few rounds.
30. Green Bay Packers: Benardick McKinley ILB, Mississippi State
Inside linebacker (so Clay Matthews can move back to outside linebacker) and Interior D-Line look like the top needs. CB, Safety and another O-Lineman look like needs in round 3-7.
31. New Orleans Saints (Seahawks): Devin Funchess WR/TE, Michigan
The Saints traded TE Jimmy Graham and a 4th round pick to the Seahawks for the 31st pick and Center Max Unger. The Saints now have two 1st round picks and can address CB/OLB/OL or take a TE here at the end of round 1. If they view WR/TE Devin Funchess as a move TE he could replace Jimmy Graham or they could go with a true TE in Maxx Williams.
32. New England Patriots: Byron Jones CB/S, UCONN
A true #1 WR would be perfect but CB is now a huge need with the loss of Revis and Browner. Interior O-Line and Interior D-Line are needs and if the top RB (Todd Gurley) falls to the end of round 1 it would open the field up for Brady and has to be an option. DE/OLB Jabaal Sheard could easily be the steal of free agency.
33. Tennessee Titans: Eli Harold DE/OLB, Virginia
34. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: A.J. Cann OG, South Carolina
35. Oakland Raiders: Preston Smith DE Mississippi State
36. Jacksonville Jaguars: Ereck Flowers OT, Miami
37. New York Jets: Owamagbe Odighizuwa DE/OLB, UCLA
38. Washington Redskins: Kevin Johnson CB, Wake Forest
39. Chicago Bears: Jaelen Strong WR, Arizona State
40. New York Giants: Jake Fisher OT, Oregon
41. St. Louis Rams: Cedric Ogbuehi OT, Texas A&M
42. Atlanta Falcons: Maxx Williams TE, Minnesota
43. Cleveland Browns: Danielle Hunter OLB/DE, LSU
44. New Orleans Saints: Ronald Darby CB, Florida State
45. Minnesota Vikings: P.J. Williams CB, Florida State
46. San Francisco 49ers: Breshad Perriman WR, UCF
47. Miami Dolphins: Shaq Thompson LB/S, Washington
48. San Diego Chargers: Duke Johnson RB, Miami
49. Kansas City Chiefs: Denzel Perryman ILB, Miami
50. Buffalo Bills: Bryce Petty QB, Baylor
51. Houston Texans: Devin Smith WR Ohio State
52. Philadelphia Eagles: Brett Hundley QB, UCLA
53. Cincinnati Bengals: Carl Davis DT, Iowa
54. Detroit Lions: Quinten Rollins CB, Miami (OH)
55. Arizona Cardinals: Jay Ajayi RB, Boise State
56. Pittsburgh Steelers: Markus Golden DE/OLB, Missouri
57. Carolina Panthers: Sammie Coates WR, Auburn
58. Baltimore Ravens: Phillip Dorsett WR, Miami
59. Denver Broncos: Clive Walford TE, Miami
60. Dallas Cowboys: Jordan Phillips DT, Oklahoma
61. Indianapolis Colts: Lorenzo Mauldin DE/OLB, Louisville
62. Green Bay Packers: Michael Bennett DT, Ohio State
63. Seattle Seahawks: Alex Carter CB, Stanford
64. New England Patriots: TJ Yeldon RB, Alabama
65. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Nate Orchard DE, Utah
66. Tennessee Titans: Jeremiah Poutasi OT/OG, Utah
67. Jacksonville Jaguars: Tevin Coleman RB, Indiana
68. Oakland Raiders: Josue Matias OG, Florida State
69. Washington Redskins: Gerod Holliman FS, Louisville
70. New York Jets: Nelson Agholor WR, USC
71. Chicago Bears: Steven Nelson CB, Oregon State
72. St. Louis Rams: Senquez Golson CB, Ole Miss
73. Atlanta Falcons: Laken Tomlinson OG, Duke
74. New York Giants: Stephone Anthony ILB, Clemson
75. New Orleans Saints: Derron Smith FS, Fresno State
76. Minnesota Vikings: Ameer Abdullah RB, Nebraska
77. Cleveland Browns: Garrett Grayson QB, Colorado State
78. New Orleans Saints (Dolphins): Tre Jackson OG, Florida State
79. San Francisco 49ers: Paul Dawson ILB, TCU
80. Kansas City Chiefs: Shaquille Mason, G, Georgia Tech
81. Buffalo Bills: Arie Kouandjio G, Alabama
82. Houston Texans: Rob Havenstein OT, Wisconsin
83. San Diego Chargers: Reese Dismukes C, Auburn
84. Philadelphia Eagles: Rashad Greene WR, Florida State
85. Cincinnati Bengals: Josh Harper WR, Fresno State
86. Arizona Cardinals: Donovan Smith OT, Penn St.
87. Pittsburgh Steelers: Chris Hackett SS, TCU
88. Detroit Lions: Max Valles OLB, Virginia
89. Carolina Panthers: Trey Flowers DE, Arkansas
90. Baltimore Ravens: Henry Anderson DE/DT, Stanford
91. Dallas Cowboys: Jacoby Glenn CB, UCF
92. Denver Broncos: Ellis McCarthy DT, UCLA
93. Indianapolis Colts: Doran Grant CB, Ohio State
94. Green Bay Packers: Damarious Randall FS, Arizona State
95. Seattle Seahawks: Tre McBride WR, William & Mary
96. New England Patriots: Ali Marpet OG, Hobart
97. Tennessee Titans - Ifo Ekpre-Olomu CB, Oregon
98. New England Patriots (Buccaneers) - Grady Jarrett DT, Clemson
99. Oakland Raiders - Ramik Wilson ILB, Georgia
100. Jacksonville Jaguars - Justin Hardy WR, East Carolina
101. New York Jets - David Cobb RB, Minnesota
102. Washington Redskins – Darryl Williams OT, Oklahoma
103. Chicago Bears - Ty Sambrailo OT, Colorado State
104. Atlanta Falcons - Sean Hickey OG/T, Syracuse
105. New York Giants - Eric Rowe CB/FS, Utah
106. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Rams) - D'joun Smith CB, Florida Atlantic
107. Minnesota Vikings - Kwon Alexander LB, LSU
108. Cleveland Browns - Tyrus Thompson OT, Oklahoma
109. Seattle Seahawks (Saints) - Hau’oli Kikaha DE/OLB, Washington
110. Philadelphia Eagles (49ers) - Jamison Crowder WR, Duke
111. Miami Dolphins - Josh Shaw CB/FS, USC
112. Cleveland Browns (Bills) - Charles Gaines CB, Louisville
113. Houston Texans - James Sample SS, Louisville
114. San Diego Chargers - Lynden Trail DE/OLB, Norfolk St.
115. Kansas City Chiefs - Hroniss Grasu C, Oregon
116. St. Louis Rams (Eagles) - Geneo Grissom DE/OLB, Oklahoma
117. Cincinnati Bengals - Austin Shepherd OT, Alabama
118. Pittsburgh Steelers – Jeff Heuerman TE, Ohio State
119. Baltimore Ravens (Lions) - Lorenzo Doss CB, Tulane
120. Arizona Cardinals - Quandre Diggs, CB, Texas
121. Carolina Panthers - Corey Robinson OT, South Carolina
122. Baltimore Ravens - Cody Prewitt FS, Ole Miss
123. San Francisco 49ers (Broncos) - Gabe Wright DT, Auburn
124. Dallas Cowboys - Anthony Chickillo DE, Miami (Fla.)
125. Indianapolis Colts - Darius Philon DT, Arkansas
126. Green Bay Packers - Za’Darius Smith DE, Kentucky
127. Seattle Seahawks - Robert Myers OG, Tennessee State
128. New England Patriots - Jaquiski Tartt SS, Samford
129. Minnesota Vikings (Bills/Bucs) - Jordan Richards SS, Stanford
130. Tennessee Titans - Ty Montgomery WR/RB, Stanford
131. Jacksonville Jaguars - Andy Gallik C, Boston College
132. Oakland Raiders - Ladarius Gunter CB, Miami
133. Washington Redskins - Wayne Lyons CB, Stanford
134. Chicago Bears (Jets) - Zach Hodges OLB, Harvard
135. Denver Broncos (Bears) - Ray Drew DT, Georgia
136. New York Giants - Anthony Harris SS, Virginia
137. Philadelphia Eagles (Rams) - Christian Covington DE/DT, Rice
138. Atlanta Falcons - Obum Gwacham, DE/OLB, Oregon State
139. Cleveland Browns - B.J. Finney C, Kansas State
140. New Orleans Saints - Jarvis Harrison OG, Texas A&M
141. Miami Dolphins (Vikings) - Andrew Donnal OT/G, Iowa
142. Miami Dolphins - David Johnson RB, Northern Iowa
143. San Francisco 49ers - Tyler Lockett WR, Kansas St
144. Houston Texans - Jake Ryan ILB, Michigan
145. San Diego Chargers - Xavier Williams DT, Northern Iowa
146. Kansas City Chiefs - Durrel Eskridge FS, Syracuse
147. Buffalo Bills - Taiwan Jones ILB, Michigan State
148. Philadelphia Eagles - Jamil Douglas OG, Arizona State
149. Cincinnati Bengals - Jesse James TE, Penn State
150. Baltimore Ravens (Lions) - Blake Bell TE, Oklahoma
151. Arizona Cardinals - Tony Washington DE/OLB, Oregon
152. Pittsburgh Steelers - Tony Lippett WR/CB, Michigan State
153. Carolina Panthers - Mike Davis RB, South Carolina
154. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Ravens) - Corey Crawford DE Clemson
155. Dallas Cowboys - Ben Koyack TE, Notre Dame
156. Denver Broncos - Hayes Pullard ILB, USC
157. Indianapolis Colts - Buck Allen RB, USC
158. Green Bay Packers - Nick Marshall CB Auburn
159. Seattle Seahawks - Malcolm Brown RB, Texas
160. New England Patriots –Max Garcia C, Florida
161. Tennessee Titans - Nick O’Leary TE, Florida State
162. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Mitch Morse OT, Missouri
163. Oakland Raiders - Chris Conley WR, Georgia
164. Jacksonville Jaguars - Kenny Bell WR, Nebraska
165. New York Jets - J.R. Tavai OLB, USC
166. Washington Redskins - Devante Davis WR, UNLV
167. Chicago Bears - Imoan Claiborne CB, Northwestern St
168. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Rams) - Davis Tull OLB, Chattanooga
169. Atlanta Falcons - Deshazor Everett CB, Texas A&M
170. New York Giants - Vince Mayle WR, Washington State
171. New Orleans Saints - Stefon Diggs WR, Maryland
172. Buffalo Bills (Vikings) - Jamon Brown OT, Louisville
173. Cleveland Browns - Nick Boyle TE, Delaware
174. San Francisco 49ers - Marcus Hardison DT, Arizona State
175. Miami Dolphins - Tyler Kroft TE, Rutgers
176. San Diego Chargers - DeAndre Smelter WR, Georgia Tech
177. Kansas City Chiefs - Wes Saxton TE, South Alabama
178. Buffalo Bills - Mike Hull ILB, Penn State
179. Houston Texans - Sean Mannion QB, Oregon St
180. Philadelphia Eagles - Bryan Bennett QB, Southeastern Louisiana
181. Cincinnati Bengals - Jeff Luc ILB, Cincinnati
182. Arizona Cardinals - Deontay Greenberry WR, Houston
183. Pittsburgh Steelers - Jon Feliciano OG, Miami (Fla.)
184. Detroit Lions - Matt Jones RB Florida
185. Carolina Panthers - Kevin White CB, TCU
186. Cleveland Browns (Ravens) - Cedric Reed DE Texas
187. Denver Broncos - Martell Spraight OLB, Arkansas
188. Baltimore Ravens (Cowboys) - JaCorey Shepherd CB, Kansas
189. Indianapolis Colts - Ben Heeney ILB, Kansas
190. Green Bay Packers - Jordan Hicks ILB, Texas
191. Indianapolis Colts (Seahawks) - Louis Trinca-Pasat DT, Iowa
192. New England Patriots - Randall Telfer TE, USC
193. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Deion Barnes DE, Penn State
194. Tennessee Titans - Jeremy Langford RB, Michigan State
195. Jacksonville Jaguars - Terrance Plummer ILB, UCF
196. Oakland Raiders - Karlos Williams RB, Florida State
197. Washington Redskins - Michael Orakpo OLB, Texas State
198. New York Jets - Rakeem Nunez-Roches DT, Southern Miss
199. Chicago Bears - Connor Halliday QB, Washington State
200. Atlanta Falcons - Tyeler Davison, DT, Fresno State
201. New York Giants - E.J. Bibbs TE, Iowa State
202. St. Louis Rams - Ben Beckwith OG Mississippi State
203. Minnesota Vikings - Shaquille Riddick DE, West Virginia
204. Cleveland Browns - Josh Robinson RB, Mississippi State
205. New Orleans Saints - Brett Boyko OT, UNLV
206. Detroit Lions (Ravens) - George Farmer WR, USC
207. Minnesota Vikings (Dolphins/49ers) - Cam Thomas CB, Western Kentucky
208. Kansas City Chiefs - Dezmin Lewis WR, Central Arkansas
209. Buffalo Bills - Frank Clark DE Michigan
210. Houston Texans - Chris Harper WR, Cal
211. Dallas Cowboys (Chargers) - Kurtis Drummond FS, Michigan State
212. Carolina Panthers (Eagles) - Antwan Goodley WR, Baylor
213. Cincinnati Bengals - Ryan Russell DE, Purdue
214. Pittsburgh Steelers - Terrance Magee RB, LSU
215. Detroit Lions - Leterrius Walton DT, Central Michigan
216. Arizona Cardinals - Blake Sims QB, Alabama
217. Carolina Panthers - Titus Davis WR, Central Michigan
218. Dallas Cowboys (Ravens) - Adrian Amos SS, Penn St.
219. Indianapolis Colts (Cowboys) –Ibraheim Campbell SS, Northwestern
220. New York Giants (Broncos) –Marcus Murphy RB, Missouri
221. San Francisco 49ers (Colts) – MyCole Pruitt TE Southern Illinois
222. Green Bay Packers – Tayo Fabuluje OT, TCU
223. Seattle Seahawks – Xzavier Dickson OLB, Alabama
224. Atlanta Falcons (Rams/Pats) - Bo Wallace QB, Ole Miss
*End 7 Round Mock Draft*