2015 NFL Mock Draft : 4 Rounds
1. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Jameis Winston QB, Florida State
Tampa Bay can land their franchise QB in the first round then add to the O-Line and find a pass rusher in rounds 2 and 3.
2. Tennessee Titans: Leonard Williams DE/DT, USC
If the Titans feel they are set with Zach Mettenberger at QB they can take the top rated 5 technique or outside linebacker to build up the defense.
3. Jacksonville Jaguars: Randy Gregory DE/OLB, Nebraska
A defensive lineman or LEO linebacker to attack the QB makes the most sense with the 3rd overall pick. O-Line can be addressed after the first round.
4. Oakland Raiders: Amari Cooper WR, Alabama
Having a franchise QB with Carr in place makes life a lot easier. The #1 WR on their board or a D-Lineman to pair with stud LB Mack makes perfect sense.
5. Washington Redskins: Brandon Scherff OT/OG, Iowa
A bookend right tackle to pair with LT Williams, an outside linebacker/defensive tackle or the top safety in the draft all work with the 5th pick. CB is a big need but not with the 5th pick.
6. New York Jets: Marcus Mariota QB, Oregon
The Jets may have one of the two franchise QB’s fall to them at 6, run don’t walk that card up to the podium if that happens. The other options would be the top rated WR or a pass rushing outside linebacker. CB is a huge need but not at #6.
7. Chicago Bears: Danny Shelton NT/DT, Washington
The Bears need to add talent to the defense and players that fit their new 3-4 scheme; DE, DT, OLB, another corner and a safety.
8. Atlanta Falcons: Shane Ray DE/OLB, Missouri
Addressing the pass rush has to be the #1 priority in round 1. Another O-Lineman would make sense here but round two seems more likely. I’ve seen some mocks with a WR here; I just don’t think it will happen.
9. New York Giants: Dante Fowler, Jr. DE/OLB, Florida
The Giants need one more O-Lineman to solidify the line, if JPP leaves they should look at the top rated DE. Safety could be a big need depending on Free Agency and a future middle linebacker would look good in round 2. The GMen always take the top rated player on their board and that could actually be a WR here in round one.
10. St. Louis Rams: Ereck Flowers OT, Miami
Maybe one of the two QB’s fall to 10, if not, adding to the O-Line makes sense. The Rams really have a good roster but desperately need a QB to compete.
11. Minnesota Vikings: DeVante Parker WR, Louisville
O-Line may be the biggest need with the regression of LT Matt Kalil but the idea of reuniting Bridgewater with WR DeVante Parker may be too good to pass up.
12. Cleveland Browns: Kevin White WR, West Virginia
The Browns need a #1 WR and then another WR and possibly TE depending on Free Agency. Interior D-Line and linebackers should be addressed also. A right tackle should be addressed also.
13. New Orleans Saints: Alvin “Bud” Dupree DE/OLB, Kentucky
Look for a pass rushing OLB, CB/S and O-Line. Building the defense should be the priority in the draft.
14. Miami Dolphins: Shaq Thompson OLB/S, Washington
LB, D-Line, another corner and possibly a deep threat WR depending on Mike Wallace.
15. San Francisco 49ers: Dorial Green-Beckham WR, Oklahoma
WR’s, CB’s along with youth on both the D-Line and O-Line.
16. Houston Texans: Trae Waynes CB, Michigan State
Corner, Inside Linebacker, O-Line and WR are all need areas. A Franchise QB is needed but that may have to come through Free Agency.
17. San Diego Chargers: La’el Collins OT/OG, LSU
Continue building the O-Line, D-Line and Linebacker. Depending on free agency, RB and CB’s could be needed.
18. Kansas City Chiefs: Devin Funchess WR/TE, Michigan
A #1 WR has to be the addressed due to the fact that the Chiefs had no TD’s from their current WR’s. O-Line and the secondary should also be addressed.
19. Cleveland Browns (via Buffalo): Eddie Goldman DT/DE, Florida State
Their second first round pick (From the Bills) will depend on what they do at pick #12.
20. Philadelphia Eagles: Marcus Peters CB, Washington
Maybe they make a big move and trade up for QB Marcus Mariota, if not; Philly will look to bolster the secondary with CB’s and a Safety. Later on ILB/OLB can be addressed.
21. Cincinnati Bengals: Arik Armstead DE/DT, Oregon
A pass rushing DE/LB, another young CB and O-Line look to be the main need areas. An impact DT to pair with Geno Atkins is in play here too.
22. Pittsburgh Steelers: Landon Collins SS, Alabama
The Steelers really need to attack the secondary with several CB’s and a Safety. LB should also be addressed.
23. Detroit Lions: Malcom Brown DT, Texas
If either of the DT’s leave via Free Agency that would be the #1 need. Another CB and interior O-Line would fit as well.
24. Arizona Cardinals: Todd Gurley RB, Georgia
Arizona could be in position to draft the top RB prospect. DE and LB’s are need areas as well.
25. Carolina Panthers: Andrus Peat OT, Stanford
This is the year to fix the O-Line; at least two picks are needed to bolster the line. A #2 WR, a DE and one more CB are also needs.
26. Baltimore Ravens: Melvin Gordon RB, Wisconsin
CB’s and WR’s are the top needs but a first round RB makes sense if Justin Forsett leaves via Free Agency.
27. Dallas Cowboys: Vic Beasley DE/OLB, Clemson
Another pass rushing DE, DT and CB’s look to be the top need areas. If a top RB is sitting here, it could present the best value.
28. Denver Broncos: Benardick McKinley ILB, Mississippi State
A lot will depend on Free Agency (TE/WR/DT); if everyone comes back they can add to the O-Line, DT and Inside Linebacker.
29. Indianapolis Colts: T.J. Clemmings OT, Pittsburgh
O-Line will always be important when you have the best young QB in the game. The Colts also need to address their run defense with a DE/DT and Inside Linebackers.
30. Green Bay Packers: Jordan Phillips DT, Oklahoma
Inside linebacker and Interior D-Line look like the top needs. Free Agency will dictate whether the O-Line needs to be addressed.
31. Seattle Seahawks: Maxx Williams TE, Minnesota
A difference maker at WR or TE would look good in the first round. Interior D-Line is the other big need area.
32. New England Patriots: Jaelen Strong WR, Arizona State
A true #1 WR would be perfect or they could land the #1 TE prospect to pair with Gronk. Interior D-Line is a need and even with all the RB’s on the roster a top RB at the end of round 1 would open the field up for Brady.
33. Tennessee Titans: Eli Harold DE/OLB, Virginia
34. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: A.J. Cann OG, South Carolina
35. Oakland Raiders: Owamagbe Odighizuwa DE, UCLA
36. Jacksonville Jaguars: D.J Humphries OT, Florida
37. New York Jets: Devin Smith WR Ohio State
38. Washington Redskins: Jalen Collins CB, LSU
39. Chicago Bears: Gerod Holliman S, Louisville
40. New York Giants: Denzel Perryman ILB, Miami
41. St. Louis Rams: Brett Hundley QB, UCLA
42. Atlanta Falcons: Cedric Ogbuehi OT, Texas A&M
43. Cleveland Browns: Danielle Hunter OLB/DE, LSU
44. New Orleans Saints: P.J. Williams CB, Florida State
45. Minnesota Vikings: Ty Sambrailo OT, Colorado State
46. San Francisco 49ers: Ronald Darby CB, Florida State
47. Miami Dolphins: Sammie Coates WR, Auburn
48. San Diego Chargers: Duke Johnson RB, Miami
49. Kansas City Chiefs: Eric Kendricks ILB, UCLA
50. Buffalo Bills: Bryce Petty QB, Baylor
51. Houston Texans: Jake Fisher OT, Oregon
52. Philadelphia Eagles: Kevin Johnson CB, Wake Forest
53. Cincinnati Bengals: Carl Davis DT, Iowa
54. Detroit Lions: Cameron Erving OC/OG/OT, Florida State
55. Arizona Cardinals: Lorenzo Mauldin DE/OLB, Louisville
56. Pittsburgh Steelers: Quinten Rollins CB, Miami (OH)
57. Carolina Panthers: Breshad Perriman WR, UCF
58. Baltimore Ravens: Ifo Ekpre-Olomu CB, Oregon
59. Denver Broncos: Clive Walford- TE- Miami
60. Dallas Cowboys: Alex Carter CB, Stanford
61. Indianapolis Colts: Nate Orchard DE/OLB, Utah
62. Green Bay Packers: Paul Dawson ILB, TCU
63. Seattle Seahawks: Michael Bennett DT, Ohio State
64. New England Patriots: Ellis McCarthy DT, UCLA
65. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Markus Golden DE/OLB, Missouri
66. Tennessee Titans: Jeremiah Poutasi OT/OG, Utah
67. Jacksonville Jaguars: Tevin Coleman RB, Indiana
68. Oakland Raiders: Grady Jarrett DT, Clemson
69. Washington Redskins: Chris Hackett SS, TCU
70. New York Jets: Senquez Golson CB, Ole Miss
71. Chicago Bears: Steven Nelson CB, Oregon State
72. St. Louis Rams: Phillip Dorsett WR, Miami
73. Atlanta Falcons: Jay Ajayi RB, Boise State
74. New York Giants: Josue Matias OG, Florida State
75. New Orleans Saints: Rob Havenstein OT, Wisconsin
76. Minnesota Vikings: Ameer Abdullah RB, Nebraska
77. Cleveland Browns: Donovan Smith OT, Penn St.
78. Miami Dolphins: Tre Jackson OG, Florida State
79. San Francisco 49ers: Preston Smith DE Mississippi State
80. Kansas City Chiefs: Hau’oli Kikaha DE/OLB, Washington
81. Buffalo Bills: Laken Tomlinson OG, Duke
82. Houston Texans: Rashad Greene WR, Florida State
83. San Diego Chargers: Reese Dismukes C, Auburn
84. Philadelphia Eagles: Cody Prewitt S, Ole Miss
85. Cincinnati Bengals: Lorenzo Doss CB, Tulane
86. Arizona Cardinals: Henry Anderson DE, Stanford
87. Pittsburgh Steelers: Geneo Grissom DE/OLB, Oklahoma
88. Detroit Lions: Cam Thomas CB, Western Kentucky
89. Carolina Panthers: Trey Flowers DE, Arkansas
90. Baltimore Ravens: Josh Harper WR, Fresno State
91. Dallas Cowboys: Derron Smith S, Fresno State
92. Denver Broncos: Arie Kouandjio G, Alabama
93. Indianapolis Colts: Ty Montgomery WR, Stanford
94. Green Bay Packers: Tyrus Thompson OT, Oklahoma
95. Seattle Seahawks: Ladarius Gunter CB, Miami
96. New England Patriots: TJ Yeldon RB, Alabama
97. Tennessee Titans - Nelson Agholor WR, USC
98. New England Patriots (Tampa Bay) - Corey Robinson OT, South Carolina
99. Oakland Raiders - Darryl Williams OT, Oklahoma
100. Jacksonville Jaguars - Justin Hardy WR, East Carolina
101. New York Jets - Austin Shepherd OT, Alabama
102. Washington Redskins – Max Valles OLB, Virginia
103. Chicago Bears - Shaquille Mason, G, Georgia Tech
104. Atlanta Falcons - Jake Ryan ILB, Michigan
105. New York Giants - Anthony Harris S, Virginia
106. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (St. Louis) - Josh Shaw CB/S, USC
107. Minnesota Vikings - Charles Gaines CB, Louisville
108. Cleveland Browns - Garrett Grayson QB, Colorado State
109. New Orleans Saints - Kurtis Drummond FS, Michigan State
110. Philadelphia Eagles (San Francisco) - Ramik Wilson ILB, Georgia
111. Miami Dolphins - D'joun Smith CB, Florida Atlantic
112. Cleveland Browns (Buffalo) - Jamison Crowder WR, Duke
113. Houston Texans - Sean Mannion QB, Oregon St
114. San Diego Chargers - Kwon Alexander OLB, LSU
115. Kansas City Chiefs - Hroniss Grasu C, Oregon
116. Philadelphia Eagles - Ali Marpet OG, Hobart
117. Cincinnati Bengals - Sean Hickey OG, Syracuse
118. Pittsburgh Steelers - Blake Bell TE, Oklahoma
119. Detroit Lions - Eric Striker ILB, Oklahoma
120. Arizona Cardinals - Quandre Diggs, CB, Texas
121. Carolina Panthers - Doran Grant, CB, Ohio State
122. Baltimore Ravens - Lynden Trail DE/OLB, Norfolk St.
123. San Francisco 49ers (Broncos) - Gabe Wright DT, Auburn
124. Dallas Cowboys - Darius Philon DT, Arkansas
125. Indianapolis Colts - Christian Covington DE/DT, Rice
126. Green Bay Packers - Za’Darius Smith DE, Kentucky
127. Seattle Seahawks - Robert Myers OG, Tennessee State
128. New England Patriots - Jesse James TE, Penn State