2015 NFL Mock Draft : 3 Rounds
1. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Jameis Winston QB, Florida State
Tampa Bay can land their franchise QB in the first round then add to the O-Line and find a pass rusher in rounds 2 and 3.
2. Tennessee Titans: Leonard Williams DE/DT, USC
If the Titans feel they are set with Zach Mettenberger at QB they can take the top rated 5 technique or outside linebacker to build up the defense.
3. Jacksonville Jaguars: Randy Gregory DE/OLB, Nebraska
A defensive lineman or LEO linebacker to attack the QB makes the most sense with the 3rd overall pick. O-Line can be addressed after the first round.
4. Oakland Raiders: Amari Cooper WR, Alabama
Having a franchise QB with Carr in place makes life a lot easier. The #1 WR on their board or a D-Lineman to pair with stud LB Mack makes perfect sense.
5. Washington Redskins: Brandon Scherff OT/OG, Iowa
A bookend right tackle to pair with LT Williams, an outside linebacker/defensive tackle or the top safety in the draft all work with the 5th pick.
6. New York Jets: Marcus Mariota QB, Oregon
The Jets may have one of the two franchise QB’s fall to them at 6, run don’t walk that card up to the podium if that happens. The other options would be the top rated WR or a pass rushing outside linebacker. CB is a huge need but not at #6.
7. Chicago Bears: Shane Ray DE/OLB, Missouri
The Bears need to add talent to the defense; DE, DT, OLB, another corner and a safety.
8. Atlanta Falcons: Dante Fowler, Jr. DE/OLB, Florida
Addressing the pass rush has to be the #1 priority in round 1. Another O-Lineman would make sense here but round two seems more likely. I’ve seen some mocks with a WR here; I just don’t think it will happen.
9. New York Giants: La’el Collins OT/OG, LSU
The Giants need one more O-Lineman to solidify the line, if JPP leaves they could look at the top rated DE. Safety could be a big need depending on Free Agency and a future middle linebacker would look good in round 2. The GMen always take the top rated player on their board and that could actually be a WR here in round one.
10. St. Louis Rams: Andrus Peat OT, Stanford
Maybe one of the two QB’s fall to 10, if not, adding to the O-Line makes sense. The Rams really have a good roster but desperately need a QB to compete.
11. Minnesota Vikings: DeVante Parker WR, Louisville
O-Line may be the biggest need with the regression of LT Matt Kalil but the idea of reuniting Bridgewater with WR DeVante Parker may be too good to pass up.
12. Cleveland Browns: Kevin White WR, West Virginia
The Browns need a #1 WR and then another WR and possibly TE depending on Free Agency. Interior D-Line and linebackers should be addressed also. A right tackle should be addressed also.
13. New Orleans Saints: Shaq Thompson OLB, Washington
Look for a pass rushing OLB, CB and O-Line. Building the defense should be the priority in the draft.
14. Miami Dolphins: Danny Shelton NT/DT, Washington
LB, D-Line, another corner and possibly a deep threat WR depending on Mike Wallace.
15. San Francisco 49ers: Dorial Green-Beckham WR, Oklahoma
WR’s, CB’s along with youth on both the D-Line and O-Line.
16. Houston Texans: Trae Waynes CB, Michigan State
Corner, Inside Linebacker, O-Line and WR are all need areas. A Franchise QB is needed but that may have to come through Free Agency.
17. San Diego Chargers: Ereck Flowers OT, Miami
Continue building the O-Line, D-Line and Linebacker. Depending on free agency, RB and CB’s could be needed.
18. Kansas City Chiefs: Devin Funchess WR/TE, Michigan
A #1 WR has to be the addressed due to the fact that the Chiefs had no TD’s from their current WR’s. O-Line and the secondary should also be addressed.
19. Cleveland Browns (via Buffalo): Malcom Brown DT, Texas
Their second first round pick (From the Bills) will depend on what they do at pick #12.
20. Philadelphia Eagles: Marcus Peters CB, Washington
Maybe they make a big move and trade up for QB Marcus Mariota, if not; Philly will look to bolster the secondary with CB’s and a Safety. Later on ILB/OLB can be addressed.
21. Cincinnati Bengals: Alvin Dupree DE/OLB, Kentucky
A pass rushing DE/LB, another young CB and O-Line look to be the main need areas. An impact DT to pair with Geno Atkins is in play here too.
22. Pittsburgh Steelers: Landon Collins S, Alabama
The Steelers really need to attack the secondary with several CB’s and a Safety. LB should also be addressed.
23. Detroit Lions: Eddie Goldman DE/DT, Florida State
If either of the DT’s leave via Free Agency that would be the #1 need. Another CB and interior O-Line would fit as well.
24. Arizona Cardinals: Todd Gurley RB, Georgia
Arizona could be in position to draft the top RB prospect. DE and LB’s are need areas as well.
25. Carolina Panthers: T.J. Clemmings OT, Pittsburgh
This is the year to fix the O-Line; at least two picks are needed to bolster the line. A #2 WR, a DE and one more CB are also needs.
26. Baltimore Ravens: Melvin Gordon RB, Wisconsin
CB’s and WR’s are the top needs but a first round RB makes sense if Justin Forsett leaves via Free Agency.
27. Dallas Cowboys: Vic Beasley DE/OLB, Clemson
Another pass rushing DE, DT and CB’s look to be the top need areas. If a top RB is sitting here, it could present the best value.
28. Denver Broncos: Benardick McKinley ILB, Mississippi State
A lot will depend on Free Agency (TE/WR/DT), if everyone comes back they can add to the O-Line, DT and Inside Linebacker.
29. Indianapolis Colts: Arik Armstead DE/DT, Oregon
O-Line will always be important when you have the best young QB in the game. The Colts also need to address their run defense with a DE/DT and Inside Linebackers.
30. Green Bay Packers: Jordan Phillips DT, Oklahoma
Inside linebacker and Interior D-Line look like the top needs. Free Agency will dictate whether the O-Line needs to be addressed.
31. Seattle Seahawks: Maxx Williams TE, Minnesota
A difference maker at WR or TE would look good in the first round. Interior D-Line is the other big need area.
32. New England Patriots: Jaelen Strong WR, Arizona State
A true #1 WR would be perfect or they could land the #1 TE prospect to pair with Gronk. Interior D-Line is a need and even with all the RB’s on the roster a top RB at the end of round 1 would open the field up for Brady.
33. Tennessee Titans: Eli Harold DE/OLB, Virginia
34. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: A.J. Cann OG, South Carolina
35. Oakland Raiders: Nate Orchard DE/OLB, Utah
36. Jacksonville Jaguars: Ty Sambrailo OT, Colorado State
37. New York Jets: Devin Smith WR Ohio State
38. Washington Redskins: Gerod Holliman S, Louisville
39. Chicago Bears: Kevin Johnson CB, Wake Forest
40. New York Giants: Eric Kendricks ILB, UCLA
41. St. Louis Rams: Brett Hundley QB, UCLA
42. Atlanta Falcons: Josue Matias OG, Florida State
43. Cleveland Browns: Lorenzo Mauldin DE/OLB, Louisville
44. New Orleans Saints: P.J. Williams CB, Florida State
45. Minnesota Vikings: Cedric Ogbuehi OT, Texas A&M
46. San Francisco 49ers: Ronald Darby CB, Florida State
47. Miami Dolphins: Sammie Coates WR, Auburn
48. San Diego Chargers: Duke Johnson RB, Miami
49. Kansas City Chiefs: Denzel Perryman ILB, Miami
50. Buffalo Bills: Bryce Petty QB, Baylor
51. Houston Texans: Jake Fisher OT, Oregon
52. Philadelphia Eagles: Cody Prewitt S, Ole Miss
53. Cincinnati Bengals: Carl Davis DT, Iowa
54. Detroit Lions: Cameron Erving OC/OG/OT, Florida State
55. Arizona Cardinals: Markus Golden DE/OLB, Missouri
56. Pittsburgh Steelers: Jalen Collins CB, LSU
57. Carolina Panthers: Nelson Agholor WR, USC
58. Baltimore Ravens: Quinten Rollins CB, Miami (OH)
59. Denver Broncos: Clive Walford- TE- Miami
60. Dallas Cowboys: Alex Carter CB, Stanford
61. Indianapolis Colts: Tyrus Thompson OT, Oklahoma
62. Green Bay Packers: Paul Dawson ILB, TCU
63. Seattle Seahawks: Michael Bennett DT, Ohio State
64. New England Patriots: Ellis McCarthy DT, UCLA
65. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Owamagbe Odighizuwa DE, UCLA
66. Tennessee Titans: Darryl Williams OT, Oklahoma
67. Jacksonville Jaguars: Tevin Coleman RB, Indiana
68. Oakland Raiders: Ladarius Gunter CB, Miami
69. Washington Redskins: Senquez Golson CB, Ole Miss
70. New York Jets: Ifo Ekpre-Olomu CB, Oregon
71. Chicago Bears: Grady Jarrett DT, Clemson
72. St. Louis Rams: Phillip Dorsett WR, Miami
73. Atlanta Falcons: Jay Ajayi RB, Boise State
74. New York Giants: Danielle Hunter OLB/DE, LSU
75. New Orleans Saints: Jeremiah Poutasi OT, Utah
76. Minnesota Vikings: Ameer Abdullah RB, Nebraska
77. Cleveland Browns: Rob Havenstein OT, Wisconsin
78. Miami Dolphins: Tre Jackson OG, Florida State
79. San Francisco 49ers: Za’Darius Smith DE, Kentucky
80. Kansas City Chiefs: Hau’oli Kikaha DE/OLB, Washington
81. Buffalo Bills: Laken Tomlinson OG, Duke
82. Houston Texans: Rashad Greene WR, Florida State
83. San Diego Chargers: Reese Dismukes C, Auburn
84. Philadelphia Eagles: Jake Ryan ILB, Michigan
85. Cincinnati Bengals: Lorenzo Doss CB, Tulane
86. Arizona Cardinals: Preston Smith DE Mississippi State
87. Pittsburgh Steelers: Geneo Grissom DE/OLB, Oklahoma
88. Detroit Lions: Cam Thomas CB, Western Kentucky
89. Carolina Panthers: Trey Flowers DE, Arkansas
90. Baltimore Ravens: Josh Harper WR, Fresno State
91. Dallas Cowboys: Derron Smith S, Fresno State
92. Denver Broncos: Christian Covington DE/DT, Rice
93. Indianapolis Colts: Ty Montgomery WR, Stanford
94. Green Bay Packers: Donovan Smith OT, Penn St.
95. Seattle Seahawks: D'joun Smith CB, Florida Atlantic
96. New England Patriots: TJ Yeldon RB, Alabama
END Round 3