NFL Draft Jones
2016 Mock Draft
2016 Big Board
2015 NFL Mock Draft (7 Rounds)
2015 Prospect Rankings by Position
2015 Big Board Top 100
2015 Player Profiles
Final 2014 NFL Mock Draft (7 Rounds)
2014 Prospect Rankings by Position
2014 Player Profiles
2014 Big Board Top 100
2013 Mock Draft (7 Rounds)
NFL Draft Grades 2013
2013 Big Board 200
2013 Position Rankings
2013 NFL Combine
2013 Gil Brandt Top 100 Ranks/Mock
2013 Free Agency
2012 Mock Draft 7 Rounds
2011 MOCK DRAFT
Tuesday, April 26, 2011
DRAFT BUZZ 4/28/11
* DE/OLB Justin Houston and DE Christian Ballard test positive for Pot at NFL Combine.
* OL Marcus Cannon has Mass show up on MRI in his stomach, will miss 12 months.
* Steelers looking to trade up for OG M. Pouncey
* Saints looking to trade up for RB Mark Ingram
*Texans looking to trade up to take CB Patrick Peterson, Cards and 49ers most likely trade partners
*Cards and 49ers not sold on
Blaine Gabbert, QB, Missouri.
He may fall to Redskins at 10.
*Cowboys torn between two OT’s: Tyron Smith, OT, USC and Anthony Castonzo, OT, Boston College
* Browns deciding between Robert Quinn, DE/OLB, North Carolina and Julio Jones, WR, Alabama. Seem to be leaning towards Julio Jones.
*Bengals going offence in the 1
AJ Green in 1 and Andy Dalton in round 2(they will have to trade back into the 1
round to get him)
* Patriots have a deal in place to trade pick #28 to an unknown team looking to trade back into the 1
round if the QB they want is there.
*Jake Locker being considered at #8 Titans, #10 Redskins, #12 Vikings and #15 Dolphins
* Ravens looking at 3 players: CB Jimmy Smith/ OT Derek Sherrod and DE Cameron Heyward.
If a team comes calling they will trade down and go with Brooks Reed, DE, Arizona
*Ryan Mallett: Some teams have a 1st round grade others a 4th round grade
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)