2015 NFL Mock Draft V.13
1. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Jameis Winston QB, Florida State
Tampa Bay can land their franchise QB in the first round then add to the O-Line (Huge need area) and D-Line in rounds 2 and 3. Jameis Winston (similar to Ben Roethlisberger) seems to be locked in at #1 right now but Marcus Mariota has to be in the discussion. The Bucs have released all their big ticket free agents from last year so building through the draft is even more crucial now with their lack of depth.
2. Tennessee Titans: Marcus Mariota QB, Oregon
*As we get closer to draft day I’m going to project a trade here with QB Marcus Mariota going second overall. I would draft QB Marcus Mariota here but if the Titans feel they are set with Zach Mettenberger at QB they can take the top rated 5 technique (Leonard Williams) to build up the defense. The Titans are making the smart play and saying Mariota is a day one starter if they draft him, which will drum up trade interest (Chargers/Rivers or Browns two 1st round picks?). With OLB’s Morgan and Orakpo on board, it takes OLB out of the first round discussion but they can still take an impact OLB in the top 4 rounds along with O-Line. Maybe this is an epic bluff and they actually love Mariota, similar to the Jags and Bortles last year. A trade down with the Jets/Rams/Eagles/Browns/Chargers makes sense if they can get a future #1 and 2nd this year or get Philip Rivers.
3. Jacksonville Jaguars: Dante Fowler, Jr. DE/OLB, Florida
An Edge rusher or LEO linebacker to attack the QB makes the most sense with the 3rd overall pick. OL/RB/WR can be addressed after the first round. The Jags are in a great position to demand a king’s ransom for a team trying to trade up for Mariota. Will they go safe (Fowler) or upside (Beasley)? The Jags have upgraded their interior D-Line (If Leonard Williams falls to 3 he may be too good to pass up though) and signed a huge weapon on offense with TE Julius Thomas.
4. Oakland Raiders: Amari Cooper WR, Alabama
Having a franchise QB with Carr in place makes life a lot easier. The #1 WR (Amari Cooper or Kevin White) on their board or a D-Lineman (Leonard Williams) to pair with stud LB Khalil Mack makes perfect sense. The Raiders are another trade down candidate for a team desperate for a QB. Kevin White is the upside pick at WR; Amari Cooper is the polished, safe, day one starter who fits best with Derek Carr.
5. Washington Redskins: Leonard Williams DE/DT, USC
A scenario is presenting itself where the #1 player (Leonard Williams) could fall to the Redskins, they can’t pass on him. A Right Tackle to pair with LT Trent Williams, an outside linebacker or the top safety in the draft all work with the 5th pick. CB is a need but not with the 5th pick. Free agency has improved NT, CB and Safety so it looks like OLB or trade down for a team that wants Marcus Mariota. Some rumors that they will take QB Marcus Mariota here at 5 but I think they just want to trade down.
6. New York Jets: Vic Beasley DE/OLB, Clemson
The Jets may have one of the two franchise QB’s fall to them at 6, run don’t walk that card up to the podium if that happens. The Jets seem to be saying they will not take Mariota if he’s available at 6, well that doesn’t make any sense so I’m guessing it’s a bluff. The other option would be the top rated pass rushing outside linebacker. CB is no longer a need with the free agent signings of Revis, Cromartie and Buster Skrine. The trade for WR Brandon Marshall may not eliminate WR as a round 1 option, WR’s Cooper or White could be best available.
7. Chicago Bears: Kevin White WR, West Virginia
The Bears need to add talent to the defense and players that fit their new 3-4 scheme (they have addressed this successfully through free agency). WR is a need after the Brandon Marshall trade and Amari Cooper or Kevin White would be the Best Available Player here. *Free Agency has filled needs at OLB and FS.
8. Atlanta Falcons: Alvin “Bud” Dupree DE/OLB, Kentucky
*Some buzz now that this pick could be O-Line*. Addressing the pass rush has to be the #1 priority in round 1 even though they have been attacking the D-Line and Linebackers in free agency. Another O-Lineman would make sense here but rounds 2-4 seems more likely. Running Back, TE and another CB seem to be on the radar after round one.
9. New York Giants: Brandon Scherff OT/OG, Iowa
*I don’t want to give the Giants a Guard at #9 but it sure looks like the board may fall that way, hopefully I’m wrong because you can get better value at guard in rounds 2 or 3.
The Giants need one more O-Lineman to solidify the line; they should also look at the top rated pass rusher even with the return of JPP and George Selvie signing. Safety (Landon Collins) is a big need after missing out in Free Agency and a future middle linebacker would look good in round 2 or 3 but the Giants never seem to draft a LB in the first few rounds. The GMen always take the top rated player on their board and that could actually be a WR here in round one with Amari Cooper, Kevin White or DeVante Parker. If it is O-Line I would bet on La’el Collins or Brandon Scherff *(LT Andrus Peat/Ereck Flowers are getting top 10 buzz now and possibly to the Giants). I still like DE/OLB Bud Dupree or DE/DT Arik Armstead (Armstead is huge and versatile and fits the Giants profile) here if the top Edge rushers fly off the board (Shane Ray seems to be sliding and now Randy Gregory with the failed drug test). GM Jerry Reese has consistently said he will look at a playmaker (WR/DE) at the top of the draft rather than interior O-Line, the problem with the pass rushers is that the top 4 are better suited as outside linebackers in a 3-4 defense. A DT like Danny Shelton would also fill a need.
10. St. Louis Rams: DeVante Parker WR, Louisville
Adding to the O-Line or a WR/CB makes sense. The Rams really have a good roster and now have QB Nick Foles to compete in the west. *Some rumors that they might trade up for QB Marcus Mariota. *Added DT Nick Fairley to an already stacked D-Line.
11. Minnesota Vikings: Trae Waynes CB, Michigan State
O-Line may be the biggest need with the regression of LT Matt Kalil along with another CB and Inside linebacker. The idea of reuniting Bridgewater with college teammate WR DeVante Parker or picking High School teammate Amari Cooper seems too good to pass up but both could be off the board.
12. Cleveland Browns: Danny Shelton NT/DT, Washington
The Browns need a #1 WR, even with the signing of Dwayne Bowe, and a TE to replace Jordan Cameron. Interior D-Line and linebackers should be addressed, along with a Right Tackle. They can’t draft DGB so they have to hope one of the top 3 WR’s falls to 12 or they may have to reach at 19. If they don’t trade up for Mariota this pick should be a WR or NT.
13. New Orleans Saints: Shane Ray DE/OLB, Missouri
Well, it appears the saints are in full rebuild mode, so all positions are up for grabs in the draft. Look for a pass rushing OLB, CB/S, O-Line and TE. They have loaded up on draft picks and with the trades of Jimmy Graham/Kenny Stills and Ben Grubbs.
14. Miami Dolphins: Marcus Peters CB, Washington
Linebacker, Guard, Wide Receiver and another Corner are need areas. Signing Suh eliminates interior D-Line as a need area. Kenny Stills will replace Mike Wallace; signing TE Jordan Cameron is a great pickup to open up the field for Ryan Tannehill.
15. San Francisco 49ers: Arik Armstead DE/DT, Oregon
WR’s, CB’s along with youth on both the D-Line/O-Line and now Inside Linebacker are need areas. WR Torrey Smith is set to be the deep threat. They need to replace OG Iupati and with Chris Borland and Patrick Willis retiring, ILB is now a need. I really like the idea of WR Dorial Green-Beckham here or DE/DT Arik Armstead at 15.
16. Houston Texans: Randy Gregory DE/OLB, Nebraska
Corner, ILB/OLB, WR and O-Line are the top need areas. A Franchise QB is needed but after the top two guys come off the board, I don’t see one in this year’s draft and Brian Hoyer/Ryan Mallet seem to be the way the Texans want to go. *Signing Safety Rahim Moore should take Safety Landon Collins out of the 1st round discussion. Cecil Shorts and Vince Wilfork are great low cost signings.
17. San Diego Chargers: Todd Gurley RB, Georgia
*Strong rumors about trading up for Mariota at #2 and giving up Phillip Rivers and #17 to the Titans*. Continue building up the O-Line, D-Line and Linebacker’s. RB and CB’s are needed. OG Orlando Franklin is a great signing and could take O-Line out of first round discussion and move Todd Gurley or Melvin Gordon to the top of the draft board.
18. Kansas City Chiefs: Andrus Peat OT, Stanford
Even with the signing of WR Jeremy Maclin; more WR’s are needed due to the fact that the Chiefs had no TD’s from their WR’s last year. O-Line, secondary, inside linebackers should also be addressed. *Traded for and extended Guard Ben Grubbs.
19. Cleveland Browns (Buffalo): Breshad Perriman WR, UCF
Their second first round pick (From the Bills) will depend on what they do at pick #12, I expect a WR with one of these picks even if they have to reach here.
20. Philadelphia Eagles: Kevin Johnson CB, Wake Forest
Maybe they make a big move and trade up for QB Marcus Mariota, if not; Philly will look to add WR/OLB/OL and secondary even with the free agency moves. We can cross RB off as a need now too. *Eagles acquire QB Sam Bradford, 2015 5th-round pick, 2016 3rd/4th-round pick from Rams for QB Nick Foles, 2015 4th-round pick, 2016 2nd-round pick. Yeah, I don’t get it either.
21. Cincinnati Bengals: La’el Collins OT/OG, LSU
A pass rushing DE/LB, another young CB and O-Line look to be the main need areas. An impact DT to pair with Geno Atkins is in play here too. Bringing back DE Michael Johnson is a low risk, high reward signing.
22. Pittsburgh Steelers: Landon Collins SS, Alabama
The Steelers really need to attack the secondary with several CB’s and a Safety. A pass rushing OLB should also be addressed with Jarvis Jones not living up to his draft status yet and the loss of Jason Worilds.
23. Detroit Lions: Malcom Brown NT/DT, Texas
The Lions replace Suh with Haloti Ngata from the Ravens for a 4th and 5th round pick, which is a great move but a young DT is needed. Another CB/WR/RB and O-Line would fit as well. The Lions must know something about Nick Fairley after letting him go to the Rams for only 1 year/5 million.
24. Arizona Cardinals: Melvin Gordon RB, Wisconsin
Arizona could be in position to draft the top RB prospect (Gurley/Gordon). OLB, ILB, DE and CB are the areas it sounds like the Cards will focus on. Signing OG Mike Iupati is one of the best pick-ups of the offseason and ILB Sean Weatherspoon is a great upside signing.
25. Carolina Panthers: Ereck Flowers OT, Miami
This is the year to fix the O-Line; at least two picks are needed to bolster the line. A #2 WR, a DE and one more CB are also needs. Signing Michael Oher does not change anything with regards to upgrading the O-Line. Florida left tackle D.J Humphries has been linked to the Panthers.
26. Baltimore Ravens: Jaelen Strong WR, Arizona State
CB’s and WR’s are the top needs but a first round RB makes sense even with the resigning of Justin Forsett. Teams always cherry pick from the Ravens Free Agents but Baltimore always seems to know their players true values.
27. Dallas Cowboys: Byron Jones CB/S, UCONN
Another pass rushing DE, DT and CB’s look to be the top need areas. If a top RB is sitting here, it would present the best value, especially with the departure of RB DeMarco Murray. I don’t think the signing of RB Darren McFadden takes them out of the running for a RB in the first 3 rounds. *DE Greg Hardy takes away the need for a pass rusher in the first few rounds, unless a suspension comes down early.
28. Denver Broncos: T.J. Clemmings OT, Pittsburgh
They can add to the O-Line, Interior D-Line, Inside Linebacker and a TE to replace Julius Thomas even though they signed Owen Daniels and brought back Virgil Green.
29. Indianapolis Colts: D.J Humphries OT, Florida
O-Line will always be important when you have the best young QB in the game. The Colts also need to address their run defense with a DE/DT/LB. Signing RB Frank Gore and WR Andre Johnson takes away needs in the first few rounds.
30. Green Bay Packers: Eric Kendricks LB, UCLA
Inside linebacker (so Clay Matthews can move back to outside linebacker) and Interior D-Line look like the top needs. CB, Safety and another O-Lineman look like needs in round 3-7.
31. New Orleans Saints (Seahawks): Dorial Green-Beckham WR, Oklahoma
The Saints traded TE Jimmy Graham and a 4th round pick to the Seahawks for the 31st pick and Center Max Unger. The Saints now have two 1st round picks and can address CB/OLB/OL/WR or take a TE here at the end of round 1. If they view WR/TE Devin Funchess as a move TE he could replace Jimmy Graham or they could go with a true TE in Maxx Williams.
32. New England Patriots: Eddie Goldman DT/DE, Florida State
A true #1 WR would be perfect but CB is now a huge need with the loss of Revis and Browner. Interior O-Line and Interior D-Line are needs and if the top RB (Todd Gurley) falls to the end of round 1 it would open the field up for Brady and has to be an option. DE/OLB Jabaal Sheard could easily be the steal of free agency.
33. Tennessee Titans: Cedric Ogbuehi OT, Texas A&M
34. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Jake Fisher OT, Oregon
35. Oakland Raiders: Preston Smith DE Mississippi State
36. Jacksonville Jaguars: Jay Ajayi RB, Boise State
37. New York Jets: Devin Smith WR Ohio State
38. Washington Redskins: Eli Harold DE/OLB, Virginia
39. Chicago Bears: Jordan Phillips NT/DT, Oklahoma
40. New York Giants: Owamagbe Odighizuwa DE/OLB, UCLA
41. St. Louis Rams: Benardick McKinley ILB, Mississippi State
42. Atlanta Falcons: Maxx Williams TE, Minnesota
43. Cleveland Browns: Danielle Hunter OLB/DE, LSU
44. New Orleans Saints: Jalen Collins CB, LSU
45. Minnesota Vikings: Donovan Smith OT/OG, Penn St.
46. San Francisco 49ers: Ronald Darby CB, Florida State
47. Miami Dolphins: Shaq Thompson LB/S, Washington
48. San Diego Chargers: Cameron Erving OC/OT, Florida State
49. Kansas City Chiefs: Devin Funchess WR/TE, Michigan
50. Buffalo Bills: Bryce Petty QB, Baylor
51. Houston Texans: Sammie Coates WR, Auburn
52. Philadelphia Eagles: Nelson Agholor WR, USC
53. Cincinnati Bengals: Mario Edwards DE/DT, FSU
54. Detroit Lions: A.J. Cann OG, South Carolina
55. Arizona Cardinals: P.J. Williams CB/S, Florida State
56. Pittsburgh Steelers: Lorenzo Mauldin DE/OLB, Louisville
57. Carolina Panthers: Phillip Dorsett WR, Miami
58. Baltimore Ravens: Quinten Rollins CB/FS, Miami (OH)
59. Denver Broncos: Grady Jarrett DT, Clemson
60. Dallas Cowboys: Tevin Coleman RB, Indiana
61. Indianapolis Colts: Hau’oli Kikaha DE/OLB, Washington
62. Green Bay Packers: Michael Bennett DT, Ohio State
63. Seattle Seahawks: Carl Davis DT, Iowa
64. New England Patriots: Alex Carter CB/S, Stanford
65. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Nate Orchard DE, Utah
66. Tennessee Titans: Henry Anderson DE/DT, Stanford
67. Jacksonville Jaguars: Rob Havenstein OT, Wisconsin
68. Oakland Raiders: Steven Nelson CB, Oregon State
69. Washington Redskins: Damarious Randall FS, Arizona State
70. New York Jets: Duke Johnson RB, Miami
71. Chicago Bears: Jacoby Glenn CB, UCF
72. St. Louis Rams: Tre Jackson OG, Florida State
73. Atlanta Falcons: Laken Tomlinson OG, Duke
74. New York Giants: Tre McBride WR, William & Mary
75. New Orleans Saints: Derron Smith FS, Fresno State
76. Minnesota Vikings: TJ Yeldon RB, Alabama
77. Cleveland Browns: Garrett Grayson QB, Colorado State
78. New Orleans Saints (Dolphins): Ty Sambrailo OT, Colorado State
79. San Francisco 49ers: Josue Matias OG, Florida State
80. Kansas City Chiefs: Denzel Perryman ILB, Miami
81. Buffalo Bills: Arie Kouandjio G, Alabama
82. Houston Texans: Stephone Anthony ILB, Clemson
83. San Diego Chargers: Brett Hundley QB, UCLA
84. Philadelphia Eagles: Markus Golden DE/OLB, Missouri
85. Cincinnati Bengals: Rashad Greene WR, Florida State
86. Arizona Cardinals: Sean Hickey OG/T, Syracuse
87. Pittsburgh Steelers: Senquez Golson CB, Ole Miss
88. Detroit Lions: Ameer Abdullah RB, Nebraska
89. Carolina Panthers: Trey Flowers DE, Arkansas
90. Baltimore Ravens: Clive Walford TE, Miami
91. Dallas Cowboys: Paul Dawson ILB, TCU
92. Denver Broncos: Eric Rowe CB/FS, Utah
93. Indianapolis Colts: Doran Grant CB, Ohio State
94. Green Bay Packers: Lorenzo Doss CB, Tulane
95. Seattle Seahawks: Chris Conley WR, Georgia
96. New England Patriots: Ali Marpet OG/OC, Hobart
97. New England Patriots (Comp): David Cobb RB, Minnesota
98.Kansas City Chiefs (Comp): Ifo Ekpre-Olomu CB/FS, Oregon
99. Cincinnati Bengals (Comp): Chris Hackett SS, TCU
98.Kansas City Chiefs (Comp): Ifo Ekpre-Olomu CB/FS, Oregon
99. Cincinnati Bengals (Comp): Chris Hackett SS, TCU
100. Tennessee Titans - Charles Gaines CB, Louisville
101. New England Patriots (Buccaneers) - D'joun Smith CB, Florida Atlantic
102. Oakland Raiders - Hroniss Grasu C, Oregon
103. Jacksonville Jaguars - Justin Hardy WR, East Carolina
104. New York Jets - Devante Davis WR, UNLV
105. Washington Redskins –Darryl Williams OT, Oklahoma
106. Chicago Bears - Tyrus Thompson OT, Oklahoma
107. Atlanta Falcons - Max Valles OLB, Virginia
108. New York Giants - Adrian Amos SS, Penn St.
109. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Rams) - Darius Philon DT, Arkansas
110. Minnesota Vikings - Kwon Alexander LB, LSU
111. Cleveland Browns - Jeremiah Poutasi OT/OG, Utah
112. Seattle Seahawks (Saints) –Deion Barnes DE, Penn State
113. Philadelphia Eagles (49ers) - Shaquille Mason, G, Georgia Tech
114. Miami Dolphins - Jarvis Harrison OG, Texas A&M
115. Cleveland Browns (Bills) - Ramik Wilson ILB, Georgia
116. Houston Texans - James Sample SS, Louisville
117. San Diego Chargers - Lynden Trail DE/OLB, Norfolk St.
118. Kansas City Chiefs - Reese Dismukes C, Auburn
119. St. Louis Rams (Eagles) - Max Garcia C, Florida
120. Cincinnati Bengals - Austin Shepherd OT, Alabama
121. Pittsburgh Steelers – Jeff Heuerman TE, Ohio State
122. Baltimore Ravens (Lions) - Josh Shaw CB/FS, USC
123. Arizona Cardinals - Quandre Diggs, CB, Texas
124. Carolina Panthers - Corey Robinson OT, South Carolina
125. Baltimore Ravens - Gerod Holliman FS, Louisville
126. San Francisco 49ers (Broncos) - Kenny Bell WR, Nebraska
127. Dallas Cowboys - Anthony Chickillo DE, Miami (Fla.)
128. Indianapolis Colts - Ellis McCarthy DT, UCLA
129. Green Bay Packers - Za’Darius Smith DE, Kentucky
130. Seattle Seahawks - Robert Myers OG, Tennessee State
131. New England Patriots - Jaquiski Tartt SS, Samford
132. San Francisco 49ers (Comp): Gabe Wright DT, Auburn
133. Denver Broncos (Comp): Taiwan Jones ILB, Michigan State
134. Seattle Seahawks (Comp): Tony Washington DE/OLB, Oregon
135. Cincinnati Bengals (Comp): Tyeler Davison DT/DE, Fresno State
136. Baltimore Ravens (Comp): Josh Harper WR, Fresno State
137. Minnesota Vikings (Bills/Bucs) - Jordan Richards SS, Stanford
138. Tennessee Titans - Geneo Grissom DE/OLB, Oklahoma
139. Jacksonville Jaguars - Wayne Lyons CB, Stanford
140. Oakland Raiders - Ladarius Gunter CB, Miami
141. Washington Redskins - Sean Mannion QB, Oregon St
142. Chicago Bears (Jets) - Zach Hodges OLB, Harvard
143. Denver Broncos (Bears) - Christian Covington DE/DT, Rice
144. New York Giants - Cody Prewitt FS, Ole Miss
145. Philadelphia Eagles (Rams) - Marcus Hardison DT, Arizona State
146. Atlanta Falcons - Mark Glowinski OG/OT, West Virginia
147. Cleveland Browns - Kyle Emanuel DE/OLB, North Dakota State
148. New Orleans Saints - Obum Gwacham, DE/OLB, Oregon State
149. Miami Dolphins (Vikings) - David Johnson RB, Northern Iowa
150. Miami Dolphins - Frank Clark DE Michigan
151. San Francisco 49ers - Kevin White CB, TCU
152. Houston Texans - Jamil Douglas OG, Arizona State
153. San Diego Chargers - Xavier Williams DT, Northern Iowa
154. Kansas City Chiefs - Dres Anderson WR, Utah
155. Buffalo Bills - Jake Ryan ILB, Michigan
156. Philadelphia Eagles - Andrew Donnal OT/G, Iowa
157. Cincinnati Bengals - Tyler Kroft TE, Rutgers
158. Baltimore Ravens (Lions) - J.R. Tavai OLB, USC
159. Arizona Cardinals - Jesse James TE, Penn State
160. Pittsburgh Steelers - Jamison Crowder WR, Duke
161. Carolina Panthers - Mike Davis RB, South Carolina
162. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Ravens) - Corey Crawford DE Clemson
163. Dallas Cowboys - Blake Bell TE, Oklahoma
164. Denver Broncos - Mike Hull ILB, Penn State
165. Indianapolis Colts - Buck Allen RB, USC
166. Green Bay Packers - Nick Marshall CB/QB, Auburn
167. Seattle Seahawks - JaCorey Shepherd CB, Kansas
168. New England Patriots – Andy Gallik C, Boston College
169. Carolina Panthers (Comp): Ray Drew DT, Georgia
170. Seattle Seahawks (Comp): Tyler Lockett WR, Kansas St
171. Baltimore Ravens (Comp): Malcolm Brown RB, Texas
172. Kansas City Chiefs (Comp): Craig Mager CB, Texas State
173. Kansas City Chiefs (Comp): Ben Koyack TE, Notre Dame
174. Houston Texans (Comp): Nick Boyle TE, Delaware
175. Baltimore Ravens (Comp): Mitch Morse OT, Missouri
176. Tennessee Titans - Jeremy Langford RB, Michigan State
177. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Rob Crisp OT/OG, North Carolina State
178. Oakland Raiders - Rakeem Nunez-Roches DT, Southern Miss
179. Jacksonville Jaguars - Stefon Diggs WR, Maryland
180. New York Jets - Anthony Harris SS, Virginia
181. Washington Redskins - Antwan Goodley WR, Baylor
182. Chicago Bears - Imoan Claiborne CB, Northwestern St
183. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Rams) - Davis Tull OLB, Chattanooga
184. Atlanta Falcons - Deshazor Everett CB, Texas A&M
185. New York Giants - Hayes Pullard ILB, USC
186. New Orleans Saints - Tony Lippett WR/CB, Michigan State
187. Buffalo Bills (Vikings) - Jamon Brown OT, Louisville
188. Cleveland Browns - Nick O’Leary TE, Florida State
189. San Francisco 49ers - Cameron Artis-Payne RB, Auburn
190. Miami Dolphins - George Farmer WR, USC
191. San Diego Chargers - Rory Anderson TE, South Carolina
192. Kansas City Chiefs - Durrel Eskridge FS, Syracuse
193. Buffalo Bills - Vince Mayle WR, Washington State
194. Houston Texans - Troy Hill CB, Oregon
195. Philadelphia Eagles - Bryan Bennett QB, Southeastern Louisiana
196. Cincinnati Bengals - Jeff Luc ILB, Cincinnati
197. Arizona Cardinals - Deontay Greenberry WR, Houston
198. Pittsburgh Steelers - Bobby Richardson DT, Indiana
199. Detroit Lions - Matt Jones RB Florida
200. Carolina Panthers - Jon Feliciano OG, Miami (Fla.)
201. Cleveland Browns (Ravens) - Martell Spraight OLB, Arkansas
202. Denver Broncos - Cedric Reed DE Texas
203. Baltimore Ravens (Cowboys) - Greg Mancz OC, Toledo
204. Indianapolis Colts - Ben Heeney ILB, Kansas
205. Green Bay Packers - Jordan Hicks ILB, Texas
206. Indianapolis Colts (Seahawks) - Louis Trinca-Pasat DT, Iowa
207. New England Patriots - Ty Montgomery WR/RB, Stanford
208. Denver Broncos (Comp): Detrick Bonner FS, Virginia Tech
209. Seattle Seahawks (Comp): B.J. Finney C, Kansas State
210. Green Bay Packers (Comp): Cam Thomas CB, Western Kentucky
211. Houston Texans (Comp): Dezmin Lewis WR, Central Arkansas
212. Green Bay Packers (Comp): Kyshoen Jarrett SS, Virginia Tech
213. Carolina Panthers (Comp): D.C. Celiscar S, Western Michigan
214. Seattle Seahawks (Comp): Terrance Plummer ILB, UCF
215. St. Louis Rams (Comp): E.J. Bibbs TE, Iowa State
216. Houston Texans (Comp): Connor Halliday QB, Washington State
217. Kansas City Chiefs (Comp): Jalston Fowler FB Alabama
218. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Shaquille Riddick DE, West Virginia
219. Tennessee Titans - Darren Waller WR, Georgia Tech
220. Jacksonville Jaguars - Ben Beckwith OG Mississippi State
221. Oakland Raiders - Karlos Williams RB, Florida State
222. Washington Redskins - Michael Orakpo OLB, Texas State
223. New York Jets - Wes Saxton TE, South Alabama
124. Chicago Bears - Brandon Bridge QB, South Alabama
225. Atlanta Falcons - DeVaris Daniels WR, Notre Dame
226. New York Giants - DeAndre Smelter WR/TE, Georgia Tech
227. St. Louis Rams - Eric Striker ILB, Oklahoma
228. Minnesota Vikings - Anthony Jefferson SS, UCLA
229. Cleveland Browns - Marcus Murphy RB, Missouri
230. New Orleans Saints - Brett Boyko OT, UNLV
231. Detroit Lions (Ravens) - Justin Coleman CB, Tennessee
232. Minnesota Vikings (Dolphins/49ers) - Randall Telfer TE, USC
233. Kansas City Chiefs - Garry Peters CB, Clemson
234. Buffalo Bills - Kurtis Drummond FS, Michigan State
235. Houston Texans - Trey DePriest LB Alabama
236. Dallas Cowboys (Chargers) - Chucky Hunter DT TCU
237. Carolina Panthers (Eagles) - AJ Tarpley ILB, Stanford
238. Cincinnati Bengals - Ryan Russell DE, Purdue
239. Pittsburgh Steelers - Terrance Magee RB, LSU
240. Detroit Lions - Marcus Rush DE Michigan State
241. Arizona Cardinals - Leterrius Walton DT, Central Michigan
242. Carolina Panthers - Titus Davis WR, Central Michigan
243. Dallas Cowboys (Ravens) - Bo Wallace QB, Ole Miss
244. Indianapolis Colts (Cowboys) –Ibraheim Campbell SS, Northwestern
245. New York Giants (Broncos) – Josh Robinson RB, Mississippi State
246. San Francisco 49ers (Colts) – Clayton Geathers FS, UCF
247. Green Bay Packers – Tayo Fabuluje OT, TCU
248. Seattle Seahawks – Xzavier Dickson OLB, Alabama
249. Atlanta Falcons (Rams/Pats) - Chris Harper WR, Cal
250. Denver Broncos (Comp): David Andrews C, Georgia
251. Denver Broncos (Comp): Dechane Durante FS, Northern Illinois
252. Pittsburgh Steelers (Comp): Zach Wagenmann DE, Montana
253. New England Patriots (Comp): MyCole Pruitt TE Southern Illinois
254. San Francisco 49ers (Comp): Michael Dyer RB Louisville
255. Indianapolis Colts (Comp): Derrick Lott DT Chattanooga
256. Arizona Cardinals (Comp): Blake Sims QB, Alabama